Shoot or Rust is an action/puzzle game.
The protective shield is attacked by evil alien spaceships. The new colony of the universal Sino-Russian empire is threatened of destruction.
During the attack, you can protect the shield and fix it !
You are the pilot of a little repair spaceship and you have to put the blocks back in the wall ! But to do this, blocks must be the right colour ! Only blocks of the same colour can stick together.
But be carefull, you must reach a certain score to go to the next level ! And if an alien shoot touches the top of the screen it’s Game Over !
Tip : to get more points, send several bricks at the same time back in the walll !
How to play
- Left click = colour bullet (changes colour of the block)
- Left click hold = punch bullet (pushes the block up)
- 2008 : 2nd best student game submited on WhoseGame’s contest 2008
Fisrt version: Winter 2007
Second version: Winter 2009
- Antonin Congy: Lead Game Design
- Benoit Freslon: ActionScript, Game Design, Sound Design
- Fedric Viciguera: 2D artist
- Antonin Congy
- Cedric Hauteville
- Arnaud Benedetti
- Bruno Vala